American Wool Series

Sunday, July 14, 2013

FOs: Double Bump Dish Cloths

Yarn: Hella old kitchen cotton
Needles: US #7 Addi Turbo
Mods: None. A full set of seven dish cloths for my Mother In-Law in California. These are going into the gift box that I'm starting for Christmas gifts this year. I used up all of the crazy green and blue cotton but still have 20 grams of natural cotton left over. I have a sneaking suspicion that there is another ball of the natural cotton lurking around here somewhere but I can't seem to find it. These make excellent social knitting projects and are super quick! Each dish cloth took just about two hours to complete.

I'm knitting a lot and studying a lot and homeworking a lot (is that a word? it should be) and I have a very busy six weeks ahead of me. School. A teaching credential test. Two weddings. A graduate school application to complete. Before I know it October will be here and so will my sister and my mom and then my best friend. Basically it's already November on my timeline and I'll finally be able to rest....until Thanksgiving. And Christmas. And Little A's 5th (!!!) birthday. Holy cow! Where is the year going?

No comments:

Post a Comment