American Wool Series

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Out For Summer!

I just got home from taking my last final of Spring Quarter! I'm so excited to do just the normal 9to5/ raise the kid/ see the hubby/ run errands normal life thing that I could burst. So, you ask, do I have plans for the Summer? Lots of knitting. I mean lots. I've got an idea for a pattern collection rolling around in my noggin as well as some other stuff. I'd also like to pull out my sewing machine (yes, I sew) and make some clothes and that hasn't happened since I was pregnant with Little A. There's also a vacation coming up soon, like next week soon. My sister is in California visiting from Ethiopia for her 30th birthday and we're flying down for the occasion. Can't wait for some actually warm weather and the opportunity to see all of my family together all at once. Really! And my sister is a knitter as well so there will be lots of laughing, talking, eating, and knitting most likely all at once. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. If you get close to Roseville, stop in and see us at Got Your Goat Yarn Studio! Have a terrific summer and I look forward to seeing all of your knitting and sewing projects come to life!! :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting it on my "if we have time" list. Thanks for the heads up! I love to visit new yarn shops.

    ReplyDelete