American Wool Series

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Yr mom goes to college


She does, too. UW in fact. I got accepted to UW last Monday and will be starting Fall Quarter as long as my financial aid comes through (there were some hiccups). Hellllllooooo education. I can't wait to start making some actual headway toward my goals even though I'll be dang busy. 'Cause you know that two jobs just was not adequately filling my time. Har.

Here's some actual knitting just to get your knitting motors running.

Pattern: Rondeur by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark
Yarn: Ella Rae Bamboo Silk
Needles: US #3 & US #6 Addi Turbo
Mods: My yarn was a true worsted weight so I knit it at a tighter gauge to help keep the yarn from growing with wear and washing. I knit a flat hem rather than the rounded hem and moved the waist shaping to the sides.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on school woman!!! The sweater looks awesome too. :)

    Kasper

    ReplyDelete