American Wool Series

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vespergyle Mittens

Take that corrugated ribbing! You don't got nothing on me! I started these mittens way back in July and finally pulled them out again to finish them up. Corrugated ribbing is my mortal enemy so it's not really surprising that I was about 2/3 of the way through it when I called it quits - sometimes you just have to say ENOUGH and chuck a project in time out for a while. It only took a few days get things all smoothed out and ready to wear. They still need a good blocking but in the meantime they're actually getting worn.



Pattern: Vespergyle Mittens (free!)
Yarn: KnitPicks Palette in gray & sky blue
Needles: US #1 1/2 bamboo
Mods: I knit these on a larger needle than stated in the pattern and did a shorter decrease section with a more squared-off tip.

3 comments:

  1. They are fantastic - glad you finished them! - LPpurl

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! This pattern has been in my queue for a very long time. I am scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these.ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.

    ReplyDelete