American Wool Series

Monday, August 3, 2009

Zip

My attention span has clearly dwindled in the past hour. I did the necessary taking care of baby, putting her down for a nap, and getting some caffeine in my system and then....kaput. My brain is broken and I can't seem to focus on the work I'm supposed to be doing right now. I've got stuff ready to go for Ishbel and I just keep thinking about how nice it would be to knit all day today. And tomorrow. And the next day. This is crazy since I'm already working a short week because of an extra full day at the shop and Sock Summit this weekend. I need a taskmaster today - someone to stand over my shoulder and crack the whip. My mind keeps wandering to the fact that it's Monday and that means knitting tonight at apparently the best knitting group in Seattle. I know it's awesome and I guess other people think so too. I've clearly got knitting on the brain and it won't go away, not even just a little ways away to the neighboring town so I can get some work that pays the bills done. Le sigh. Is it possible to have Monday-itis when you work from home?

3 comments:

  1. My answer is YES. I work from home and I *cannot* get moving today. Must be in the air...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a neat write up of the group! and it's also possible to have Monday-itis on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays ;) but I'm a big ol' burnout these days. Have fun chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be Mondayitis all around. Do not fear, Tuesday is near!

    ReplyDelete