Seriously, I don't know what's going on with some of the graininess in my pictures - sometimes everything is coolio and sometimes they look like I've put through some kind of weird filter. Ack! In any case, here are the details:
Yarn: Valley Yarns Charlemont in Whipple Blue
Needles: US #5 & 6 (3.75 &4.0 mm) Hiya Hiya Sharp Interchangeables
Mods: The body is longer by about 3 inches. What happens when you knit the body 3 inches longer? You run out of yarn and have to order more which is, surprisingly, an exact match for your current dye lot and you have a lot of yarn left over. That's a yay on one front and a boo on the other. I also did a three needle bind-off at the shoulder seams instead of grafting that business together. This shape of top is totally new to me. There's absolutely no shaping in the body and sleeves are formed by casting on extra stitches after knitting to a point above the fullest part of the bust. I'm surprised at how much I like it since I'm usually all about shaping in my knitted garments. Once I pick up a nude cami this little top will be totally work appropriate (the top of my bra peeks out as-is) and will be a great multi-season piece for Seattle. Yay!