American Wool Series

Sunday, December 29, 2013

FO: Simple Skyp Socks

Now that it's almost the New Year I feel like things are a little more calm and I have time to post again without feeling like there are deadlines to meet or parties to attend.

yarma Finished socks! yarma 
These are for my new brother in-law so they're too big on me but I think they'll be perfect on him - I also want a pair for myself now that I've made these. 

Pattern: Simple Skyp Socks by Adrienne Ku
Yarn: Malabrigo Arroyo in Vaa
Needles: US #2 (2.75 mm) needles
Mods: None! There are over 2,000 projects for these socks on Ravelry so if you're interested in modifications I'm sure you can find them there. I knit these in sport weight yarn but a lot of people have knit them in fingering weight and they turn out fabulous regardless. They're also available in multiple sizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment