American Wool Series

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm in LOVE

With the new twist collective. I've been impressed with their patterns before but I feel like this issue totally hits it for me. Could it be the super-cute baby on the front? Maybe it's the fact that most Spring issues of anything are pretty blah to me but this one stands out. In my knit list: ardent jacket, kerouac (I like the stripes but Noah requested one in a solid color), dulce de leche, sleepy monkey which violates my no-baby-blanket knitting rule, necco wafer, little liza jane, and more. My Ravelry queue is happy with new additions. I haven't even read the twist articles yet. So exciting.

*Baby note- Audrey had her 2 month check up on Friday and she is 24 inches long and a whopping 13 pounds! She's also almost sleeping through the night. I'm feeling more clear-headed than I have in the past two months. Hooray!

3 comments:

  1. Ohmigawd, the sleepy monkey is so frickin' cute!! and that dulce, oooo, and they're all awesome like you say! And congrats on your own 'sleepy monkey' - that is really the terrific news here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This one was a slam-dunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I love the Netherfield socks, although I wish they weren't toe up.

    I can't wait to meet Audrey next week!

    ReplyDelete